Resources For Pottstown Area Residents
During the Time of COVID-19
The Focus of S.T.R.I.V.E. is to connect our community and to look out for the best interest of our students. During this time of uncertainty, we would like to assist in connecting you with information and resources in our community. Please note that we are not affiliated with the below organizations and will do our best to update information as we are made aware. Be sure to check each link for possible changes and additional information. If you note any errors or additional resources that you would like to add, please email info@StriveInitiative.org.
Food sites in Montgomery County:
- Pottsgrove School District
- Pottstown School District Food Distribution
- Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities
- MAP: Emergency Food in Montgomery County
- Rickets Center – Boed Meals for students. See link for information.
- Montgomery County Emergency Food Sites & School Lunch Information
- Pottstown Bible Church – South St. Pottstown
Grab N Go breakfast every Saturday for the Pottstown Community from 9:30 am to 10:30 am.
- Grumpy’s Hand Carved Sandwiches – 137 E. High St. Pottstown
8-10 AM Tuesday – Friday.
- Little Italy – 636 E. High St. Pottstown
Monday – Friday 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Free lunches to Pottstown School Students. Make Sure to Ask For A School Lunch!
- Kingdom Life Church – 380 Walnut St. Pottstown
Monday – Friday 11:30 am to 1:30 PM
- Uptown Flavors– 16 S. Keim St. Pottstown
Wednesday – Friday 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- First Presbyterian will be providing a bag supper for Community Meals on Thursday night.
Mental Health Services:
- LGBTQ: 866-488-7386
- Trans Helpline: 877-565-8860
- Domestic Abuse: 1-800-799-7233
- Military: 800-273-8255, then press 1
- Child & Teen Abuse: 1-800-4-A-Child
- Eating Disorder Helpline: (800) 931-2237
- Sexual Assault Helpline: (800) 656-HOPE (4673)
- Montgomery County Crisis Line 24/7: 855-634-4673
- Online AA Meetings
- Resource for Free Telephone Counseling Hotlines
- Suicide Helpline: 1-800-273-8255, Text TALK to 741-741
- PA Mental Health Text Line: text PA to 741-741, Text chat is free, confidential, available 24/7
- Mitzvah Circle
- Salvation Army of Pottstown
- Pensylvania Social Services
- Serve Tri-County Needs List
- Montgomery County Housing Authority
- Your Way Home Montgomery County
- Comcast Internet COVID-19 Page
- Montgomery County Office Of Community Connections
- Victim Services Center of Montgomery County. Assisting those affected by crime. 24-hour hotline #888-521-0983
- PECO is suspending service disconnections and waiving new late payment fees through at least May 1 and will be working with customers on a case-by-case basis to establish payment arrangements and identify energy assistance options. For more information, visit peco.com/payment.
- Pottstown Kids Counseling – Corner: Pottstown Elementary School Counselors sharing resources, activities, and videos for school-aged kids.